- Fixed alignment issues in the TabBar component for Material 3.
- Added support for displaying full thermal temperatures on an individual page.
- Added a thermometer button located in the CPU details page to access thermal page.
- Addressed various UI displaying problems.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous version that caused connectivity issues with certain servers.
- Added a contact support button on the Feedback page.
- Improved some UI elements.
- Added support for displaying temperature of soc-thermal type.
- Fixed a potential crash issue on samsung devices.
- Fixed an issue where the server running status was lost when reordering.
- Added the ability to close the process detail dialog by navigating back.
- Optimized some UI elements.
- Added support for long-pressing on the CPU chart within the CPU details page, enabling users to view precise values.
- Added a confirmation prompt when resetting keyboard shortcuts to default.
- Added a confirmation prompt when deleting commands to prevent accidental removal.
- Added Enter key in keyboard shortcut panels. It is in unused area by default.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
- The issue where the phrase field was not appearing after loading keys has been fixed.
- Search/filter functionality has been added to support hosts and containers.
- SFTP: Retained the scroll position for each folder.
- SFTP: Resolved the issue of dragging down to refresh in certain folders.
- SFTP: Displayed the target of symbolic links.
- SFTP: Navigated to the folder of the symbolic link target.
- SFTP: Enhanced icons for certain file types.
- Updated some underlying dependency libraries.
- Optimized some UI details.
- Added support for dynamically adjusting the color theme of the terminal.
- Fixed an issue where the selection highlight was not displayed properly in light mode.
- Added auto refresh setting for servers initialized as action.
- Improved UI and wording in some places.
- Fixed an issue where customized shortcut keys were not loading properly in the shortcut bar.
- Added support for F1 - F12 function keys in the terminal component for improved usability.
- Implemented a confirmation prompt when deleting servers to prevent accidental removal.
- Added support for light theme styling in the terminal and shortcut key panels for better readability.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect CPU core displaying.
- Some minor UI improvements.
- Fallback to using 'sensors' command to query CPU temperature if the thermal file does not exist.
- Enabled locked features in trial period
- Added sttings to control the running status of retrieving TCP connections
- Re-organized settings page
- Users can now add notes to the server.
- Other minor improvements.
- Added tooltips displaying full TCP connection information, including IP address and port number.
- Display complete IPv6 addresses on macOS.
- Added copy menu to copy TCP connection details, with option to compress IPv6 addresses.
- Improved key pair management.
- Other minor improvements.
- Overview Page: Added display of the number of established TCP connections, including both IPv4 and IPv6, switching by tapping uptime
- Detail Page: Added a card to display the ip addresses of established TCP connections.
- SFTP: Fixed issues with filtering and sorting SFTP files/folders.
- Top 10 processes: Enhanced the process view. More information and a "kill process" menu added, among other improvements.
- Docker: Added support for operating Docker containers with sudo and password.
- Overview: Added "server action cards" next to the "brief cards" on the overview page, switching by swapping.
- LANDSCAPE: Fixed UI issues specific to landscape orientation.
- Expanded support for combining Ctrl and Alt keys with symbol keys (like alt+.).
- Fixed an issue where network data was not being displayed on FreeBSD.
- Fixed a displaying issue where certain OSs had multiple fields that contained the word "PRETTY_NAME".
- Improved the alignment of the SSH connection speed status icon.
- Fixed an issue where certain private keys generated in-app were causing an 'invalid base64 data' error.
- Fix the track color of the switch widget in non-Material 3 mode
- Optimize the wording of some settings text
- Fix the issue where SFTP would maintain inaccessible paths
- Add pull-to-refresh for SFTP
- Add click effects for files in SFTP
- Fixed ssh proxy connection issue
- Added term margin setting
- Improved the selection handles at the edge of the term
- Updated the Pro version RMB price.
- Fixed the issue with restoring settings.
- Automatic option has been added to the Theme mode.
- Adding AES128-CBC algorithm for improved compatibility support.
- Updated launcher icon to support themed icons for Android 13 and above.
- Adjusted splash screen to accommodate the new launcher icon.
- Improved UI display effect under Material You.
- Tweaked the launch icon
- Added support for Material You preview
- Fixed a potential crash issue when picking files.
- Fixed some buttons that were invisible in the light theme.
- Switched the in/out indicators of the network chart in the brief view.
- Improved the animation and background of the recent network speed chart.
- Fixed an issue where the system navigation bar did not adapt to the color theme.
- Add immersive mode in the settings.
- Fixed the issue in sftp where the page would stay stuck on loading after the directory was deleted.
- Supported syncing db files with Google Drive
- Added the ability for Pro version users to help unlock personalized features.
- Added support for switching between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Added an SSH delay indicator.
- Added recent network speed chart.
- Fixed issue with querying FreeBSD version.
- Fixed issue where container list was not displayed on detail page in some scenarios.
- Optimized some UI elements to display information as completely as possible.
- Optimized saving of scroll position.
- Added preview version of Docker logs display, accessed by clicking container name on details page.
- Optimized the loading animation of the sftp page.
- Fixed some UI display issues.
- Fixed notice message issue with incorrect database import password.
- Fixed crash issue at startup on older devices.
- Added feature to password protect exported db file for enhanced security.
- Added support for Android 13 in the export db and SFTP download functions.
- Added ability to edit buttons on the shortcut keyboard.
- Added illegal version checking.
- Fixed the issue of failure to collect information caused by network data overflow.
- Fixed the issue of log data being overwritten.
- Tapping outside the displayed command menu in the terminal simulator will dismiss the menu without showing the keyboard.
- Removed the divider in command menu if there is no global menu items.
- Adjusted the position of the command menu.